putting up charts on et

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ammo, Dec 21, 2008.

1. ammo

ammo

i'm not computer savvy and have tried to use a few free sites in the past 9 months and have no luck,im not smart enough to understand the directions,any easy sites to suggest? I cant post a chart

2. Surdo

Surdo

Save it as a picture on your "desktop", or "My Pictures", then go to a site like tinypic and upload it, then cut and paste the link to your post.

http://tinypic.com/

Make sure you resize it smaller!

3. ammo

ammo

surdo,here's what i mean,if i right click on t.o.s it comes up as there menu for changing the chart,i can t even send it ti pics

4. Surdo

Surdo

You should be able to save a screen shot as a JPG.

5. Click anywhere on the chart you want to save ... while holding the 'Alt' key hit 'Print Screen' .. (that copies the window to the clipboard) ... then open Windows "Paint", hit Cntrl>V to paste it in there, then save as a Jpeg or GIF. The default location should be My Documents>My Pictures ... when you're making your ET post, click "Browse" and go to the folder where your file is saved ... etc. etc.

Hope that helps.

6. ammo

ammo

whankshat key would i press to do that ,t

7. Which step are you asking about?

8. opt789

opt789

Do not right click, in TOS click the little printer icon in the upper right hand corner of the chart. You will then see two choices, click on the “Take Picture…” one then a new window will pop up with your chart in it. At the top of that new window click on “Save…” then you can save it to your computer as a .png or .jpg file. You can then add that file to your ET post by clicking the Browse button next to “Attach file” if you just want to attach it, but you have to do something like Surdo said to have the chart actually appear in the post itself.

9. ammo

ammo

thanks ,i was able to copy a chart on to my pictures ,document area,i'm really bad at this,i signed in to yiny pics, i'll check my email for directions on how to use it

10. ammo

ammo

where is the browse and attatch file button?

#10     Dec 21, 2008