Proprietary Futures Firms Hiring Experienced Remote Traders?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by elcowen, Mar 10, 2017.

1. elcowen

elcowen

Any prop futures firms hiring experienced remote traders?? Thanks

2. ixus

ixus

Remote where? Products? Time of day?

3. elcowen

elcowen

Upstate NY. Crude, nat gas, spoos and some spreads. All during US hours.

4. Does no one have any input here? I am also looking or something similar.

I'm looking for a reputable prop shop that will give me 5x to 10x leverage on a $50k deposit in the the FUTURES and FUTURES OPTIONS market. My strategy is market neutral and needs capital to be efficient.

I've been overseas or a few years and am returning to the US. Would like to get back on my feet via remote prop trading.

Any suggestions? Right now it seems like my only options are JC Trading Group, Global Prime Trader, Bright Trading (?) and Hold Brothers (???).

5. 10x futures you don't need a prop?

comagnum likes this.
  6. i do need a prop. i need to leverage the 50k by 5 to 10x to deploy 250k to 500k in the FUTURES market. i don't take directional risk, just charge time tax and maintain hedges.

I take risk of first loss on the 50k. risk controls can shut me down upon a 45k loss. I trade remote and keep 80 to 90% of profits.

THAT'S what i'm looking for.

or you are sayin a prop cannot take that type of risk? i am open to other arrangements. i have a consistently profitable trading method, just want to ramp up the size as quickly as possible.

7. another hoax. you are kidding yourself mate.

Chubbly likes this.
  8. just21

just21

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  9. Why is it a hoax? Because i want too much leverage?

10. Brand New Trader,

My suggestion would be to use your own $50K of capital and strategy to trade 100 contracts on the S&P 500, assuming you know exactly what you are doing. If, say, your profit target is a conservative, quick one point, that's $5,000 profit per trade. You should be able to bang out at least 5 of those trades in the a.m. and p.m. sessions. That's $25,000 per day (minus commissions). Plenty of money to my mind for an individual trader. Additional thoughts anyone?

#10     Jul 13, 2017