prop trader in group looking for a new home

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Misha2010, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Misha2010

Misha2010

Hello, I hope someone can help me, if not possible, i am sorry for this.
    I trade for 9 years now, in Kyev, Ukraine, and positive every month. My company always have problem with pay, but now, delay pay 3 month!! This is not right, I never negative last 5 year. They make me sign contract if I leave, they take 3 month my pay! But, now, is 3 month already and I want to leave. Please help if you know, i trade prop and average 25-100k share a day. I want good deal, and good short list is very important to me. I trade Laser and my friend Sterling.
    Thank you!

2. Nobert

Nobert

I have seen Ukrainian citizens working both in Netherlands and Lithuania, due all those events in eastern part of your country,- people are allowed to work freely in EU.

Maybe you should broaden your scope of search beyond Ukraine borders, start with Lithuania, - Ukrainians always welcome here.

Then Germany, and to the west. Best of luck.

3. Misha2010

Misha2010

Thank you Nobert for help, maybe I not explain correct, sorry. I not want to move to another country, I trade remote from home now, but we have office here with 30+ people. If another country can make me account, can I trade from Ukraine? I do not want to leave my family. I want good prop trading company, but with good short list.

Nobert likes this.
  4. hafez50

hafez50

I've always read that many country's have rooms of 100 traders trading in and out all day long and they trade the firms money and get a small piece of any profit they have. Is that correct?

5. zdreg

zdreg

Poland probably has the largest group of Ukrainians.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/...wth-spell-trouble-poland-200302005101436.html

Nobert likes this.
  6. Misha2010

Misha2010

Hi hafex50, is possible. I work in 4 company before I find it, and other i see is 50 people in Odessa. I work on Lviv, but it was small. This one is big, but they lie now, make up stories, and stop paying :(( It was very good many years and I understand now is hard times, but, i make 200-300$ a day, and it is very big money for me. I call and send many emails and everytime new excuse

7. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

@Misha2010 Poland is the place to be for you. http://www.day-trader.pl/ Get in touch with the owner, Tomek Przybycien, a very friendly guy. He is a full time stock trader, organises a yearly meeting for traders and has good connections in the industry. He can introduce you to a couple of firms or at least knows who is good and who is a scam.

Reach out to him either via website or twitter. His handle is @DayTraderPL. I think he also is on ET, but I forgot his nick.

8. Misha2010

Misha2010

Thank you MrMuppet, i write to him email now. I hope he help me, thank you very much!

9. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

No worries and good luck

10. Misha2010

Misha2010

MrMuppet, i try to email contact @ day-trader.pl (the email on site) but it is not working :(
    you have the email so i can contact? thank you !!

#10     Apr 17, 2020