Prop Firms in California

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TonePot, Sep 14, 2018.

1. TonePot

TonePot

I have done a lot of digging and found a lot of old threads around here about prop firms that exist/used to exist. I was wanting to know if anyone around here knows of any good firms that are still around today?

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

3. TonePot

TonePot

Checked them out as well. Theyre on my list of possible firms, but I really want to be part of a desk on a team.

4. dealmaker

dealmaker

They do have teams but you do not share in profits.

5. TonePot

TonePot

Do they have meetings and lessons everyday? Im pretty much trying to find the closest thing I can to SMB

6. dealmaker

dealmaker

I believe at SMB you're trading the firms capital, Bright is a capital contribution prop firm.
    I was with them 4 years almost a decade ago and back then they did have daily, quarterly, yearly meetings IE in regards to state of the markets. They do offer training, mentoring from various sources within the firm but it's paid.

7. Check out T3 Trading Group? I am going to join them.

8. TonePot

TonePot

Thanks for the replies guys, remote trading is my last option if I cant find a desk spot. I want to be next to people everyday, constantly pushing, bouncing ideas. Like a baseball team of trading.

9. In T3 Trading you could have a trading desk. It's just that they do not have an office in California.

10. TonePot

TonePot

Wish I would be moving to Chicago or NY because clearly thats where the majority are. Got a few im keeping an eye on but wanting to see if someone around here knows something I dont.

#10     Sep 14, 2018