Programming Job Opportunity

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by jasonbraswell, Dec 29, 2005.

1. I'm posting this as a favor to someone that works in my building. (I also posted it in 'Career Trader'.) If anyone is interested and contacts Peggy, just mention that you heard about this from Jason Braswell:

Organization
    Hudson Capital Group, LLC (HCG) began proprietary trading energy derivatives at the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) in 1993. The firm has expanded to include NYMEX-cleared over-the-counter (OTC) risk management products, and investment management products. The firm currently trades all NYMEX energy products.

Qualifications
    Masters Degree, Ph.D. candidate, or Ph.D. degree in finance.

Position description
    The Manager of Electronic Trading is middle-level position at Hudson Capital Group, a growing firm based at the New York Mercantile Exchange. Job responsibility is to manage trading integrations using proprietary software that combines data and technical indicators from various sources. Candidate should be self-motivated, and will be working directly with the principals of the company in development and implement of products. Necessary skill set includes Trading Technologies, VB.NET, VBA, and advanced Excel. Must have business experience, and knowledge of markets and financial data series.

Additional information
    Percentage travel: No Travel
    Hours: 50 (M-F)
    Openings available: 1
    Salary range: Pay commensurate with experience and education
    Benefits: Single health insurance

Contact information
    One North End Avenue
    Suite 904
    New York, NY 10282
    United States
    E-mail: peggy@hudsoncapitalgroup.com