Professional Day-Trading Aspiration?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TEAMTRADER, Oct 8, 2008.

1. I will reply to all PM’s who offer a private email address but will not post, or reply to, anything further on this thread.
    Are there any day-traders who plan to become full time professionals trading safely other investors’ capital?
    This offer will not be suitable for those who only wish to trade their own money unless there are substantial sums involved.
    If I get sufficient interest then I will open up my system signals to those who earn, or wish to earn, their living from full time trading but importantly also wish to expand their business activates into trading safely other investors’ capital.
    The rules of this business proposition are simple.
    1. Take one week off your own trading. You will be trading from a maximum of 3 charts a day taken from a very small selection of charts that will include Forex, Indices, Gold, and Oil - NOT STOCKS.
    2. These signals will be available live and will be completely tradable (not 2am in the morning type signals) and there will only be a maximum of 3 signals per day per chart. So it is something that is achievable.
    3. Having proven on a day-by-day basis over the week that you are profitable every single day from these 3 signals, then you will have the opportunity of subscribing to a secret web site for a monthly subscription.
    4. Then, for your own business plan, simply supply your actual daily profit details to others and trade their money for them for 50% commission.
    This offer will be open until 31 December 2008 and trading will start from January 2009.
    TEAMTRADER