printing threads

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mtrader, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Mtrader

Mtrader

I have noticed that, if you want to print a thread, depending of the size of the thread you get everything or just a small part.
    So this function is useless for a lot of (big) threads. And the big threads are in general the most interesting.

Or did I do something wrong?

I have the impression the limit is 40 pages.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Thanks for the feedback. Is there a particular thread that you ran into a problem with so I can test it?

3. Mtrader

Mtrader

I took ES Journal 2016.

I think I found the problem. I selected PRINT TO FILE. I got 42 pages in PDF landscape style. I see now that this corresponds with the first page of 19 pages that are generated by PDF.
    The ES Journal 2016 has 19 pagesin PDF mode if you want to start printing. Apparently you should print each page one by one. So first a report with page 1 that corresponds with a PDF of 42 pages in landscape style. Then you have to select page 2 and print again a report. You should repeat this for each page. So in this thread you should repeat it 19 times.

Is there no way to print the whole thread in 1 time?

test.jpg

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yes, we have it set up to print 100 posts per page number of results. I just bumped it up to 2000, which should cover most big threads here in one print attempt.

5. Mtrader

Mtrader

Thanks!

6. Mtrader

Mtrader

Excellent! The print was 371 pages and covered the whole thread. :thumbsup:

7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Awesome.... :fistbump::D