Price/Time Information

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by babyscrooge, May 12, 2014.

1. Hello all,

I am currently studying the metrics various markets by gathering intraday price and time data for YM, ES, & CL. I do not have access to a PC at the moment and am currently jotting down price and time data from Barchart.com's mobile app by refreshing every 5 minutes. When I check my data at the end of the day it's off 5-10 points from Barchart 's 5-minute interval charts. My question to the forum is, where can I find real-time price and time information for futures, i.e., ES, YM, & CL on my mobile device? Is there a website that lists intraday price/time data in a table? Where can I observe the market(s) with my mobile and receive accurate data?

2. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

OpenECry has a full-featured mobile app available for iPhone, iPad, and Droid.
    I believe you can demo for 14 days before/without opening and funding a live account.

NB: OEC Demo quote servers are not the OEC live-trading quote servers. There may be small discrepancies.

Here's the link
    http://www.openecry.com/mobile/index.cfm

FWIW: I have an OEC account and have the Droid app installed FOR EMERGENCY. Personally, I do not and would not trust trading through a cell network or even an unknown untested WiFi network. Fortunately for me, I have not had any reason to do so.

If you decide to give the OEC app a try, let us (ET) know how it work(s)(ed) for you.

3. SunTrader

SunTrader

If what you are doing is "studying", do you plan on doing that for the next few months using your cellphone? :confused:

Otherwise a small sample size won't be very meaningful.