Price of mentorship

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by coolweb, Aug 18, 2010.

1. I was thinking, there has been lots of people offline and online asking me to teach them, just bits and pieces, they still have to figure it out themselves. There is about 10-15 big theories, I'd usually pass out 3-5 , without all the theories in synergy u still won't get a high reward low risk entry without figuring it out yourself.

Taking a shit in the bathroom, I asked myself how much would it take for me to mentor a complete newbie to a professional 35% a year low drawdown trader?

====================

The time:

Total time = 12 months.

1. 3 months to watch a mentor make real time calls.
    After satisfied of the 3 months of actual trading the user signs up for the complete method.

2 I can teach a system within 3 months, and the actual hand hold trading for the trader to make 25% in another 6 months. (might be more because bear markets differ from bull markets, u need to see them both)

The cost:

1. $600,000 , a price of 3 NYU admissions.
    for me to teach a stranger, the price has to be justfiable, I don't teach for $10k, or $50k, I make $30-50k per trade, why would I care to teach you for $10k?
    since I do $50k per trade per month, 12 months of my time = $600k

I'd figure a person would have to sell his house and have $300k in savings to buy the tuition, he'd definately have to get outside funds. This is no piker shit.

The results:
    1. By the 12th month u should already have 25% return on your trading capital.

2. U can probably become a small fund manager after the training, u have extreme knowledge of risk management compacted to 9 months of specific knowledge.

discuss :)

2. You may want to start by achieving profitability first. Or perhaps get off the crack. The latter will help with the former. I wonder how many neurons you flushed?

Discuss.

3. Where do u post your calls?
    I will enter that thread with my live calls and make u look like a chump stats boy :D

=========
    u do know my favourite hobby right? making people look stupid.

4. You're succeeding. Perhaps you should mentor in that niche. Please don't close this thread.

5. wooo a lot of trash talk , i'm soo hurt..
    post some calls loser,

ur stats method is subprime to mine by far. I'd run circles around u trading manually AND do stats.

6. TheMan

TheMan

here is a call for you

how much is this one worth? 600k ?????????

the S&P cash will print 1081.3 on this current move down.

It will hold somewhere in that area give or take a few, then it will make a b-line for 1103.9.

that move down technically can go a decent amount lower if it chooses but make no mistake we will rally to 1103.9 AFTER hitting 1081.3

this is not a mater of if, but a matter of when

:cool:

still never understood why people would want to sell shit if they could trade.

discuss

7. Bob111

Bob111

The time:

Total time = 12 months.

1. 3 months to watch a mentor make real time calls.
    After satisfied of the 3 months of actual trading the user signs up for the complete method.

2 I can teach a system within 3 months, and the actual hand hold trading for the trader to make 25% in another 6 months. (might be more because bear markets differ from bull markets, u need to see them both)

The cost:

1. $600,000 , a price of 3 NYU admissions.
    for me to teach a stranger, the price has to be justfiable, I don't teach for $10k, or $50k, I make $30-50k per trade, why would I care to teach you for $10k?
    since I do $50k per trade per month, 12 months of my time = $600k

-----i'm a bit confused here....3 admissions-to me it's mean that i will be able to see you 3 times in person for 600K?
    3 months to watch what? if you make 1 trade a month, what's there to watch? do you have a record of your performance? cause 12 trades a year -it's kinda not enough from statistical point of view(and 600K payment).

8. TheMan

TheMan

He said what he was trying to say incorrectly, which makes it even better.

He meant to say he makes 50k a month not per trade.

hence the 600k = 50k per month

i fucking love this site

it really is wonderful

#10     Aug 18, 2010