Posting some trades here

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Heydrrich, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

My name is Heydrich aka 'the Bitcoin diamond'. I'll be posting some trades here

2. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

Market will bounce from here

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  3. easymon1

easymon1

mr heydrrich
    Are you trading this thing? Thx

4. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

yes every day

5. easymon1

easymon1

mr heydrrich
    excellent.
    curious how long an intraday BTCUSD hold time, execution time, sloppage, unexpected things, you know, lol, like that. General impressions compared to intraday index futures trades on 1 to 10 min chart. When you get the time. Thx

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  6. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

unexpected things: I always have stop
    execution time: Don't know what this means
    slippage: I try to get filled so I don't have to pay commission.
    hold time: depends I take it one trade at a time and see from there. Most of the time I have 2-4 trades a day. I usually set targets based on 2x risk/ or where I would expect a pullback. Sometimes I don't want to sell but swing more. Most of the time it's all intraday. But I'm looking to build a bigger hold position on the next first bigger correction for example.

7. easymon1

easymon1

mr heydrrich
    are you trading Bitcoin(s) for US Dollars? Is that essentially converting between the Token of the USD and the Token of Bitcoin(s)?
    If so, As far as execution time goes, how long does it take from clicking to initiate that conversion until that conversion is complete?
    So if I have my skids greased, i's dotted, t's crossed, paperwork shuffled, accounts funded, etc. and take my Bitcoin token and click to convert it into USD Paper Tokens. Will this transaction occur in One second, One minute, One hour? I'm clueless in this, obv. lol Thx

8. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

No I just trade on Deribit. You need to store bitcoin there, but if you short your bitcoin dollar value at -1x leverage, you are virtually in dollars, that's how you can get in and out. I would recommend Deribit or Bitmex since there is less trading fees. You can also just deposited small amounts of bitcoin and then just play a larger leverage per trade that gets to your normal trade size, to avoid having larger amount of BTC on a particular exchange.

To clarify; I use the method above to avoid having to switch between dollar value and BTC.

9. easymon1

easymon1

Thanks mr heydrrich
    (Is that Dr. Rich? btw)

How much time is taken per, Will this transaction occur in One second, One minute, One hour? I'm clueless in this, obv. lol Thx

10. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

[​IMG]
    expect the channel line to get hit

#10     Jan 29, 2020