Post your QuoteTracker screenshot

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Daal, Jul 27, 2007.

1. opw

opw

I have not tried E-signal in a long time but the things that come to my mind are:

Esignals candlecharts were just plain ugly and unclear

QT has this great feature of trendline alerts.
    Now, I don't know if Esig offers that too (and how much that 'upgrade' would cost extra) but I do know QT is one of the best implementations. Tradestation offers it too, but only on the chart in view.

#11     Jul 28, 2007
  2. The main reason I like quotetracker is because I draw a lot of trendlines and qts trendline drawing tool is the easiest I have come across yet. Just clik and draw. Lots of other neat feature but I imagine Esignal has most of them too.

#12     Jul 28, 2007

3. I use Quotetracker with esignal to get the best of both. The ease of use in trendlines as mentioned, is great on QT. QT also has volume features that I use everyday. esignal has efs files to give many options to add to the charts. For myself, I find the use of both, great for what i do. QT is free, or for a small
    yearly fee ( about $60.00), you can register to eliminate ads, also you can access 10 days of data on intraday charts ,instead of two , that you get with the free version. So , for the price , to add it to esignal works for me. I have to add that the support at QT, is about as good as support gets. These guys really work over there to resolve anything that comes their way.

#13     Jul 28, 2007
  4. john12

john12

how much is quote tracker? does it use ib's data feed?

#14     Jul 28, 2007
  5. I know, it's a hassle, but you could have found http://quotetracker.com/ all by yourself, couldn't you?

Ursa..

#15     Jul 28, 2007
  6. top_step

top_step

My simple QT setup

#16     Jul 28, 2007
  7. It's about $60 per year.

Can't beat it.

JJ

#17     Jul 28, 2007
  8. its totally free and can use multiple data feeds.

surf

#18     Jul 28, 2007
  9. >opw
    >Bearbelly
    >TIKITRADER

Thank you for your opinions. I downloaded QT and will
    try it realtime next week.
    Given that it's free, no complaints. However, it would be
    nice to have the drag function that is available for the
    y-axis of the price pane also available for the volume
    pane.

Thank you again.