Post- Detroit debate poll - one poll anyway

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Aug 6, 2019.

1. This poll pretty much matches up with how the debates seem to go - in my mind anyway.

Biden held his own. Harris lost some ground- quite a bit actually- 3 points may not seem like much but it is a 25% drop. Not the right direction. Whereas Warren got a 2 point increase. Again, not major, but the right direction.

For you guys who are still seeing Biden as the winner- he in fact still has a huge pantload of support. 33%. So there is that for ya, and your position. But I don't see it happening for Joe at all. That data does not make Joe not-Joe in the long run in my humble opinion.

If anyone sees any other polls put em up. Although I may miss them if you are a tard on ignore. Nevertheless put em up.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/po.../06/joe-biden-poll-detroit-debate/1930684001/

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  2. My real fear is that even dem voters will tire of the insanity and demagoguery and turn to the one apparently sane candidate, our favorite surfer girl Tulsi. She is the one dem who could defeat Trump because she appeals strongly to portions of his base. Trump will be facing voters having done zilch on immigration or a wall and possibly backstabbing his gun rights supporters.

3. I hear ya, but keep in mind that- even though Tulsi is quirky and has a background all over the place- she is nevertheless PRO-AMERICAN.

Dems are not going to nominate anyone pro-American as defined by a normal person. It's gotta be full hate 24/7 and you and your ancestors are shit, and the country never did anything good anywhere, anytime. That would take us into Harris and Warren land. I am saying Warren, acknowledging other views.

4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

This has got to be one of the dumbest post you ever made,even dumber than when you thought Michelle Bachmann had a chance in 2012

Tulsi has no chance at the democrat nomination or presidency,she might not even make it to the next debate.

5. LacesOut

LacesOut

Tulsi is the only normal Pro America Dem so she won’t last long.
    Libtards are tarded.

TreeFrogTrader and elderado like this.
  6. elderado

elderado

The good news there is that Tulsi does have military training so she should be able to continue to outmaneuver those mental midgets like Beto (who's a furry, anyway) with little effort.

TreeFrogTrader and LacesOut like this.
  7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  8. No question that if she started playing rough with me, I would surrender.

She could outmaneuver my flank anytime she wants.

:cool:

9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

She has polling at an amazing 0.8 in aggregate polling in the primary race lol

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

She should be more concerned with her poll numbers.She needs more than a 0.8 to make it into the next debate:(

#10     Aug 6, 2019