Pope

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cesko, May 14, 2007.

1. Cesko

Cesko

Benedict said Latin American Indians had been "silently longing" to become Christians when Spanish and Portuguese conquerors took over their native lands centuries ago, though many Indians were enslaved and killed.

This Catholic freak really starts getting on my nerve. Isn't he supposed NOT TO GET INVOLVED IN POLITICS according to Church dogma? Read the dumbass statement above. This God damned former Nazi is crazy.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8P3SPC00&show_article=1

2. "This Catholic freak really starts getting on my nerve."

Frankly, I find the Pope's comments refreshing. No one in a position of power has the balz to take a "stand" on any principle's whatsoever, except the Muslims.

3. I've never had the urge to scalp a Catholic before.
    Benedict is an idiot and has no clue.

4. jem

jem

So you are upset with his thought. so you call him a former nazi. Proof?

Besides do you realize researchres found proof that at least some of these pre-columbian societies were violent and practiced human sacrifice at their temples.

5. Cesko

Cesko

The guy criticizes this and that constantly.
    Catholic church has not been productive whatsoever for last 500 years. If you want to counter that by saying Church is not about productivity then they should keep their mouths shut and not to get involved in secular things of life. Theirs are spiritual matters or are supposed to be, isn't that true?
    Second, Church happily sides with reactionary leftist policies any time it has a chance. Other words, the dumber, more dependent on authority regular folks are the better.

Besides do you realize researchres found proof that at least some of these pre-columbian societies were violent and practiced human sacrifice at their temples.
    What does it matter?
    Do you think you have a moral right to impose your values,way of life on others? If so why? Because you are Christian??
    What he said about "secret longing" you consider it a thought? To me it's a major delusion.
    He was a member of German military. Just a passive soldier who just had to do what he had to do. Yet defending his Catholic outfit by saying they mass murdered Indians because natives were "secretly longing". How can you even defend such a deranged statement?

6. jem

jem

While I agree the church gives the appearance of being a little left. I do not think you aware that the previous pope apparently put the church on the verge of of bankruptcy to defeat communism. I would call that massively productive from a secular standpoint.

I absolutely do not think any religion or non religion should imposes its beliefs on others by any type of force.

Could you give me a link that says the Catholic Chruch mass murdered Indians.

7. Cesko

Cesko

Could you give me a link that says the Catholic Church mass murdered Indians.

Isn't Pope's statement self-explanatory??

Benedict said Latin American Indians had been "silently longing" to become Christians when Spanish and Portuguese conquerors took over their native lands centuries ago, though many Indians were enslaved and killed.

More on subject of Catholic branch of Christianity:

THE JESUS MYSTERIES
    Was the "original Jesus" A PAGAN GOD?

by Timothy Freke@ Peter Gandy

8. Watch you language Cisco Cesko!

9. jem

jem

that is not the same as your statement saying the Pope's outfit mass murdered the indians. Who knows maybe you are right - I just know everytime I challenge someone on these types of statements they cant come up with the proof.

10. Cesko

Cesko

You like to play with words don't you?(Aren't you a lawyer?)

http://freetruth.50webs.org/A4a.htm

#10     May 16, 2007