Pope pisses off Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Sep 15, 2006.

1. You are correct in your assessment.

#61     Sep 20, 2006
  2. You forgot to add moonbat to that list. Was it intentional or just a slip?

#62     Sep 20, 2006
  3. LOL ...what is a moonbat anyway???

#63     Sep 20, 2006
  4. #64     Sep 20, 2006
  5. jem

jem

In response to tradequicker.

Catholics do not worship the pope. Just a total bunch of uneducated crap from people who have not taken the time to learn about the doctrines of the largest chruch which can support virtually every one of doctrines with biblical proof.

While I realize there are some excellent challenges made on some protestant issues (which are also supported by the bible) both sides are well lawyered up.

And you should know that this Pope about 20 years ago reconciled the Catholic doctrine of Justification with the doctrine of Justification supported by many Protestant churches.

If you really wish to rip Catholics you should at least see how well they practices are supported by the bible.

---
    As someone who attend Catholic Church becasue I am following the words of Jesus when it comes to communion (John 6:53 and on) -- I think too much is made of Mary as the mother of Jesus, and I agree many uneducated Catholics do mistakenly pray directly to her as if she is the proper object for worship.

However the church says that people can ask Saints to appeal to jesus (acting in intercesion.)

#65     Sep 20, 2006
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

I guess you never seen pics of them, when the pope was visiting or celebrating a mass...

On a related note, Ali Agca said the pope shouldn't visit Turkey in November. I think he is the one to know.... :)

#66     Sep 20, 2006
  7. jem

jem

As far as the Pope caving in on the Muslim thing.

I think not. This is an old man of principle.
    Well aware of the dangers of facism.

He had the priniciples to go against politics in the Catholic Church and align (in my opinon) the Churches teaching on justification with the Protestant church.

This is man who understands what he says. He knows why he said what he said and it part of a coming campaign to straighten out Muslims on behalf of freedom in he west. (in my opinion.)

#67     Sep 20, 2006
  8. Have you actually read what spec8tor has written in the past regarding race?

:confused:

#68     Sep 20, 2006
  9. When the shoe fits, the republiklans and klanish types wear it most proudly...

#69     Sep 20, 2006
  10. I'm not a catholic, but if those towel wrapping bastard son of a bitches touch one hair on his head I will personally off the first goat humper I see celebrating it. We need someone like Hitler to straighten this shit out. God Bless our President. I'm liking him more and more.

Rennick out

US Navy Retired

ps. FATWAH this motherfuckers (_)x(_)

#70     Sep 20, 2006