POLL: You have time machine, where/when would you go?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rcanfiel, Feb 7, 2008.

POLL: You have time machine, where/when would you go?

1. Witness the very moment that life started

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  2. Witness the big bang/creation event

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  3. See early humans

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  4. See the dinosaurs

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  5. Something else (please list below)

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. See one of the great empires in its heyday (Rome, Egypt, Incas, Greece)

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  7. See an event from Jesus' lifetime

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Position myself to make $40,000

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  9. Meet Lincoln, Napoleon, or another political leader

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Meet Da Vinci, Edison, Franklin, Archimedes, Newton, Galileo, Einstein or another great thinker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Watch a famous innovation (first flight, discovery or microscopic life, galileo's telescope, wheel,

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Nah, i want to see the future

18 vote(s)
    50.0%
  13. See a famous event (columbus, brutus/caesar, 300 spartans event, Civil/Revolutionary War)

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  1. POLL: You have a time machine, where/when would you go?

2. this seems like an episode of Family Guy. Peter builds a time machine and with the power to re-write history....goes back 30 minutes because he just missed a funny re-run of Southpark.

3. See Bob Marley in concert...

< ////////////////// #

4. H*Pi

H*Pi

September 2006 to ban your IP in an effort to rid the World of your moronic polling.

5. To the time of past major lottery draws all around the world. My needs are modest. I require a starting capitalization of $1 and the back issues of the newspapers that reported the winning numbers. I'll leave the loftier wishes to the rest of you deep thinkers. :D

6. If I could bring cold beer and a good dentist, I wouldn't mind seeing all of the above, otherwise fk it, I'll just read a book.

7. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

hey, i'd like to hang out wit god-man jebus. that dude would have all the answers. fer schizzle.

8. Create all the polls you want, but

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS UNDER "TRADING"?????

MOVE IT TO "CHIT-CHAT"!!!

Geez....

9. jnbadger

jnbadger

To the American colonies around 1763. And as long as I had a fast forward button to skip all of the non-events, I'd stick around til about 1790.

Then, if it's within the parameters of our little experiment here, I'd bring George, Tom, John and James back with me just to watch them tell all of our current politicians how fucking disgusting they all are.

:mad:

10. Careful what you wish for. You may find yourself alone in a room with no one to "hang out wit."

#10     Feb 7, 2008