Poll: Ryan 3rd-most-disliked GOPer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jun 23, 2011.

1. At the a last minute they will raise SS and medicare deductions and raise the entry age a few years.That should solve the problem another 100 years or so.Most people would also prefer that then ending the programs or being forced to depend on health insurance companies like Ryan wants

#31     Jun 24, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Take a look at the last dozen or so replies by righties today. Amongst all the clutching each other and shouting against the dark they're doing there is a lot of hate in plain view.

#32     Jun 24, 2011
  3. #33     Jun 24, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

I have no hate in my heart, i am a very peaceful man.

I just wish those filthy fuckign maggot cocksucking parasitic liberal sons of bitches would be tied to a tree and beaten within an inch of their life....

Like i said, There is no hate here...Just an unbridled sense of love and understanding....

#34     Jun 24, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

LOL

#35     Jun 24, 2011
  6. I have a strong desire to not rely on the government for ANYTHING.

#36     Jun 24, 2011
  7. Ryan just put out a crap plan to get publicity. Maybe that is why he put so little work into it. I just talked to two gun toting far right wing republicans today who are against the Ryan plan. The first man is 54 and has been working since a teenager, about the same story as myself. He said it makes no sense to refuse someone because of age. My brother who is also a republican although he doesn't carry a gun, is in his forties and has paid the maximum for years and being self employed has paid both sides of the social security, also is against the plan, the third man, a gun toting retired man didn't like it either. I was the only non republican, but we all were against the Ryan plan.
    Someone pays into social security 35 years and is 54 years old, no social security for him, the other man pays 35 years and is 55 years old, yeah social security. Ryan was lazy, he probably had a staff member write it. He should be embarrassed by his poor effort.

#37     Jun 25, 2011
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Racists hate people of any color regardless of their color.

That racist group started in the 19th century by Democrats, the KKK, hates white Catholics and Jews...

#38     Jun 25, 2011
  9. Eight

Eight

Mandatory won't mean a lot when there isn't enough tax revenue to pay...

Do people get it at all? The world's richest economy has borrowed from every possible source including their grandchildren and is having trouble making the minimum payments... a newborn will have to pay out $500,000 over his/her lifetime in taxes to pay for all the stuff that has been promised, but wait, there's more! Obama and company are expanding the role of government because, well, s^&t, they are here to help everybody, wtf? And it's not like Republicans are going to actually do much about it either... I'm just guessing but wow, it all just doesn't look that good out there for that thing, what's it called... uhhh.. the future! I couldn't get a handle on that but yeah, it's the future that could be a real disappointment...

#39     Jun 25, 2011
  10. Since you're critical of the "little" work Ryan is doing perhaps you could highlight the democrats plan to compare the "littleness" of each parties efforts?

Go.

#40     Jun 25, 2011