POLL - only 31% believing it to be genuine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Apr 28, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

LOL. Congrats, that is your first funny post.

#21     Apr 29, 2011
  2. Key fact.....I am the only one of this group here with REAL in the field experience (as a former Army Ranger)! I have dealt FIRST HAND with the heinous realities of how Globalist Wealth Entities use the US Military as their own mercenary force around the world. I have seen DIRECTLY how GWE "handlers" and "operators" manage psy ops campaigns with unbelievable precision (very very shocking capabilities and their level of evil).

I know EXACTLY what THEY are capable of and HOW they OPERATE......I do not have any of my opinions formed from watching FAUX NEWS or CNN and sitting on a couch. The american citizenry is soooooo far behind the power curve as to the ACTIVE CAMPAIGNS against them.....only GOD will get you out of what is ahead.

All I can say is, THEY have wondrous plans for YOU ALL!!! :eek:

Please do some real due diligence of multiple NON-CORPORATE media sources, and see what is going down all around you........or accept FULLY what THEY give to you going forward!!!

YOUR CHOICE! :cool:

#22     Apr 29, 2011
  3. Best of regards, and I pray you make good thought out decisions going forward.........your FUTURE depends on it! :)

......actually, everyones future depends upon it!

#23     Apr 29, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

LOL, how does the fact that you were in the army, increase your knowledge of the evil "Globalist elite" who are pulling the strings behind the scenes?

#24     Apr 29, 2011
  5. Meaning... "be sure to bring your own Vaseline"??

#25     Apr 29, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I had that thought as well. I thought the more front-line he was the less he'd know about "back" line.

#26     Apr 29, 2011
  7. Odumbo has been a poser, fraud, phony from day-1. Offering a phony birth certificate would be right in line with the [lack of] character he has displayed...

Perhaps it's a good thing that he has finally shown "a" birth certificate. Perhaps some sleuth will uncover it as a phony and fraud... and that will be enough to get this ASSHOLE out of office before he runs America into the ground past the point of no return...

:mad: :mad:

#27     Apr 29, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

If he actually believes in the conspiracy theories he keeps portraying, then he was infact the sucker who got scammed. Classic ! :D

#28     Apr 29, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I asked him once, that if he really believed this global conspiracy was so broad, so deep, so powerfully backed, and so well hidden, why he thought any of us could do anything about it.

#29     Apr 29, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

I have tried to use the exact same logic as you with these conspiracy theorists but it doesnt work. They would rather believe the craziest most off the wall idea then apply simple logic to any of these ideas.

#30     Apr 29, 2011