POLL - only 31% believing it to be genuine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Does Obama Birth Certificate Number Prove Forgery?

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    April 28, 2011

Despite the establishment media declaring “case closed” on the birther issue, the release of what purports to be Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate has only caused a firestorm of new suspicion amongst Americans, with the document only serving to confirm unexplained anomalies, such as why Obama’s birth certificate number is higher than that of people born after him at the same hospital.

If early reaction is anything to go by, the deluge of editorials in outlets like the Washington Post and the New York Times claiming the birther movement is dead are completely off the mark. A poll taken by the Colorado Springs Gazette shows that 55% believe the birth certificate is “probably forged” with only 31% believing it to be genuine.

As we have illustrated, when subjected to in-depth analysis, there are so many inconsistencies within the document itself that it’s almost as if the White House wanted to get caught releasing a dud – it’s that bad.

article with POLL continues........ http://www.infowars.com/does-obama-birth-certificate-number-prove-forgery/

:eek:

2. barry s SHOW the REAL CANDY or GO HOME!!! :cool:

*** NO MORE WRAPPERS!

*** NO MORE PHOTO COPIES OF WRAPPERS!

*** NO MORE "7 LAYER" pdf FILES OF THE FAKE!!!

*** NO MORE DOCS WITH NUMBERS OUT OF SEQUENCE!!!

*** NO MORE 4 DIFFERENT FONTS USED PER DOCUMENT!!!

*** NO MORE CON JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

3. Hello

Hello

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3166101#post3166101

4. pspr

pspr

Don't tell Hello that it's an Obama fake.

5. Hello likes to throw everything into the conspiracy bin. I think it helps him sleep better when the mainstream media tells him what to think.

This document is such a clear forgery. Hell, they said the document didn't even exist 3 years ago and voila, here it is once the pressure to turn up said document became overwhelming.

6. Hello

Hello

You got me, dealing in reality does infact help me sleep at night. It must be very tough for you guys to sleep at night with a tinfoil hat on where everything in life is a giant conspiracy. :D

7. Hey, don't forget you are a "coucher".....you form your opinions of the world by watching the corporate media TV from a couch!

When you get some real in the field experience one day let us all know! :eek:

8. Hello

Hello

You got me, im a coucher, please answer these three questions.

9. They never said that you fucking moron

10. U think you are the only military asset on this board. You are not. I know Sand Hill just like you do.

#10     Apr 29, 2011