POLL: Has the ET neighborhood gone to hell?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Jun 12, 2009.

Has the ET neighborhood gone to hell?

1. Yes

53 vote(s)
    81.5%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    18.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. It is apparent that Landis knows nothing of operating a
    small or medium size business, otherwise he would under
    stand the proprietors angle. Get lost Landis. Douchebag.

#51     Jun 23, 2009
  2. PENS WIN

PENS WIN

All i did was attack his false representations, if he wants to prove me wrong he can, since he has lied repeatedly and said he "traded with tudor jones" he is more than welcome to prove me wrong, all i did was prove he was lying, nothing more nothing less, everything i have said he can disprove IF INFACT, he is not lying, so who is the coward?

#52     Jun 23, 2009
  3. It really is amazing, isn't it?

You have a guy with an alias who has only been registered here for two weeks running around attacking me for pointing out how badly this website has slipped in recent years . . . a point that many of us "old timers" appear to agree on. He must not be taking his meds if he thinks that he has PROVEN that I've been repeatedly lying about my background, just because he says so . . . Where is the logic in that? LOL!

I guess I could post some trading statements from when I worked at Tudor, or even my business card from Tudor, but why make the effort and waste my time on yet another ET alias - - - that's a deep reflection of why this website has gone so completely down the tubes in the first place?

My guess is that this kid wasn't even born yet (or was still in diapers) when I first moved to NYC to trade on the NYFE for Victor Sperandeo in 1984, or on the COMEX for PTJ in 1986. :)

#53     Jun 24, 2009
  4. And we don't give a flying fuck..........

#54     Jun 24, 2009
  5. My guess is that he worked as floor Broker for Tudor. But I suppose my question is why should he go out of his way to prove it to a total newbie who's earned no respect?

#55     Jun 24, 2009
  6. PENS WIN

PENS WIN

Well then my guess is he will stop accusing others of not trading for a living when he himself has absolutely no proof he has ever even placed a single trade, i am more than willing to show my background is he???

#56     Jun 24, 2009
  7. If you make it worth my while.

Put up $500 and I will post my business card from when I was an employee of Tudor Investments. Put up $1,000 and I will post several trading statements over the course of various years from when I was an independent local on the NYBOT.

If you want to see me post trading statements from when I was an employee of Paul Jones or Victor Sperandeo, that will cost you $2,000.
    Your choice.

Game on, Mr. Pengy Piker???

My guess is that you will wimp out like the REAL piker that you are. :D

Your move.

#57     Jun 24, 2009
  8. If it were me and since you're the newbie with the burden of proof I'd make sure that you started first. Start a thread with your blotter. Let's see what happens.

#58     Jun 24, 2009
  9. PENS WIN

PENS WIN

Ok my guess is that you have some sort of proof to back up your outlandish claim??? you are on here constantly questioning others credibility when you infact do not even have a shred of proof that you have even placed a single trade. I will tell you what Landis i will give you 10k if you provide us IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that you trade for a living(greater than 75k a year), hows that??? I will give you another 10k if you can show me a bigger blotter than mine on any random day at my choice.... i will also start an entire thead proving how big of a winner you are.... all you have to do is provide a blotter.

#59     Jun 24, 2009
  10. Take the bet, Landis. This guy means apparently means

business. Otherwise you will be shamed as the fool you really

are.

#60     Jun 24, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.