POLL: Has the ET neighborhood gone to hell?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Jun 12, 2009.

Has the ET neighborhood gone to hell?

1. Yes

53 vote(s)
    81.5%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    18.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PENS WIN

PENS WIN

1) Thread: POLL: Has the ET neighborhood gone to hell?
    #41     Jun 23, 2009
  2. Has the ET neighborhood gone to hell?

Yes 52 . . . . . . . . 81.25%
    No 12 . . . . . . . . 18.75%

The numbers don't lie. :p

Congratulations Mr. Penguin Piker, you are now on ignore. I have already wasted enough of my time on you. Next time, I suggest you try using the search function in a forum other than "Politics & Religion". I guess it never occurred to your "pea-brain" to do so. Tisk, tisk.

P.S. Are you related to that clown Lucrum by chance? He has a very small brain too . . . :D

#42     Jun 23, 2009
  3. PENS WIN

PENS WIN

YOU ALWAYS QUESTION OTHER TRADERS ABOUT TRADING FOR A LIVING BACK IT UP RIGHT NOW MORON..... I AM CHALLENGING YOU RIGBHT NOW I WILL START A SEPERATE THREAD MY BLOTTER VS. YOURS. I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A FUCKING PIKER..... BACK IT UP WITH THE TIME OF TRADE AND A BLOTTER, I ONLY MAKE SIX FIGURES I AM SURE YOU BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ME, PLEASXE SHOW US WHAT A WINNER YOU ARE SINCE YOU ASLWAYS QUESTION EVERYONE ELSE.

#43     Jun 23, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

#44     Jun 23, 2009
  5. PENS WIN

PENS WIN

So since you are one of the "FEW WHO POST SUBSTANCE" why will you not take the challenge??? you have lost all credibility since you do not even trade for a living yet you question other people.... LOL you sir are the piker!!!!!

6.39 post per day landis who provides no substance and thinks he is the worlds greates hero turns out to be "JUST ANOTHER PIKER" ahahahahahahahahahahaha everyone have a round ofg laughter on me

#45     Jun 23, 2009
  6. June 22nd, 2009:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167727

Lucrum, Lucrum . . . did you ever get admitted to a 4-year University, or did your parents admit you into Bellevue at a very young age?

[​IMG]

#46     Jun 23, 2009
  7. PENS WIN

PENS WIN

Everyone note that landis82 is a total hack from now on any time he calls anyone out everyone knows the real story he is a no talent clown and he never traded with tudor jones as he implies, my work here is done, please note landis that any time you pretend to "post something of substance" you will see a reply from me which proves you backed out like a little bitch when i challenged you to trade..... LIAR!!!!!

#47     Jun 23, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

#48     Jun 23, 2009
  9. Yeah, I must admit that it is probably a bit too technical of an indicator for most here on ET to digest - - - especially MORONS like yourself. :D

But then again, given that 95% of the people here on ET don't TRADE . . . I am not surprised that there are ZERO responses to a post on an indicator such as the Coppock Curve which has had a success rate of U.S. stocks advancing 16-17 times in the first year after the Coppock Curve turned higher on the SPX, or a 13-19 success rate on the Dow.

I'm sorry that you are unable to see the value of this indicator.

Figures.

#49     Jun 23, 2009
  10. I'll never understand the level of cowardice it takes to come on here and rip a long time member with an alias that has been registered here for two weeks.

#50     Jun 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.