Planet Earth's ultimate Short side game began Nov 2021

Discussion in 'Trading' started by margin_gamble, Jul 13, 2022.

1. This Short is better than the shorts of ...............

2007 - March 2009

1966 -74

1929 - 1932

1840s

1720s

All biblical periods

Don't miss out!!

2. Uptrend from 2009 low is over and a new downtrend is now in place.

For peace of mind rest assured that the minimum the Dow Jones will correct is the 1932 - 2022 Move.

However, high odds that it is correcting 1700s - 2022

25% odds that the correction is the entire biblical era

3. Biblical era correction wave? Why so? How can this be possible? Answer: Nuclear option is clearly evident in this BEAR market correction, more so than ever before as we sleep walk into WW3.

4. Secatu

Secatu

5. mikeriley

mikeriley

Indeed:thumbsup:

6. R1234

R1234

don't know if its going to be of 'biblical' proportions but I am hoping at least as bad as the 2000 tech bubble.

7. Your wish is the crash will be at least as big as the 2000 Tech bubble bust:

here is sign #1 that this is easily done:
    Macd histogram bars have already surpassed those of the Tech bust and we ain't even really started the downswing in earnest yet. Heck, we don't even have Wave 1 down completed yet.

Using both QQQ and Nasdaq Comp for more precision below

sign#2:
    Take the Price crash wave from 2000 top to 2002 bottom and weaponize it by putting a Fibonacci grid on it. Then note how QQQ only made it to 361.8% and not the full 423.6% and then now has crashed below the 261.8% level.

sign #3:
    weaponize Macd similarly as in #2 and note that a perfect hit occurred at 200% (quite common in bubbles) and busted the 2000 Macd top already while the nite is still in its infancy. Then note that the current crash downwave in Macd momentum has crashed below the significant marker year, 2018 momentum level and is headed toward the 61.8% golden ratio level.

Oh my, oh my, we are in deeep travail already and the Tiger ain't even gotten underway in earnest yet

For a further dose of the significance of the year 2018 top, dig this:
    Projection or Expansion grid from 2008 financial crash low of March 2009 to Jan 2018 delivers the backbone of the assault by the following perfect hits:
    61.8% gave the Corona virus top
    100% gave the first level of resistance
    161.8% perfect hit gave the top of the Nasdaq Comp
    On the way down now, the 100% level has already been taken out boom!

8. upload_2022-7-13_14-32-41.jpeg

No match for the resolute Tiger aka the son of the Tsunami that is driving Earth for the forseeable future. What might the name of this Tiger be? Its Vladimir. I'm American but I'm not blind. I don't like what's going on but nothing is up to me. I have no say. That the Tiger is fully qualified is clearly evident in the in look in his eye - pure unbridled Tone-40 intention - compare that to the collective fellas in the picture.

No contest!

But they keep pushing and goading him and shrinking his home turf lines

Something's gotta give.

WW3 is a significant threat of this Tsunami Bear Market

The preparation song for this thread as I've resigned to 70% chance of Death is:

9. QQQ continuation shorts:

if/when below 267 & 257 add 400k for each continued short.
    If there is a continued rally from the 6/16/22 low, I will be all over it to short it at the 50-ema at 299 approx., if it goes higher next places I would look to short are 317 and finally the 200-day ema at 330.

To me it does not matter the extent of the rally as I know all of it will be replaced. More pulped juice for me. Even Tropicana can't provide such level of pulp

Stay alert! The MINT is open for business!

10. It's hard to have a sustained downtrend with 9.1% inflation. History says your short won't live long and that no matter what you do you will lose purchasing power.

#10     Jul 13, 2022