Pic Worth a 1000 Words

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Aug 26, 2011.

1. It's likely you will be seeing this a lot in the coming days:

[​IMG]

Seneca

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hope so and for good reason.

3. Just what we need, another pretend warrior. From his wiki page. Remind you of anyone?

Perry credited the Corps of Cadets with giving him the discipline to complete his animal sciences degree and earn a commission in the Air Force. Perry related in a 1989 interview: “I was probably a bit of a free spirit, not particularly structured real well for life outside of a military regime, I would have not lasted at Texas Tech or the University of Texas. I would have hit the fraternity scene and lasted about one semester.”[11] Perry was a prankster in college: he once placed live chickens in the closet of an upperclassman during Christmas break and used M-80 firecrackers to prank students using the toilet.
    Upon graduation, he was commissioned in the Air Force, completed pilot training, and flew C-130 tactical airlift in the United States, the Middle East, and Europe until 1977. He left the Air Force with the rank of captain, returned to Texas, and went into business farming cotton with his father

This guy is a poser. Another rich punk who would be nothing without daddy. First he's a Dem when it's popular and now his another chicken hawk conservative, when special emphasis on CON. Give me the stoner.

4. Mercor

Mercor

In the book, Obama acknowledges that he used cocaine as a high school student but rejected heroin. "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though," he says.

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Perry was a T-38 instructor pilot. A few folks here realize what that means. It means that he was *outstanding* during his own training and his performance and behavior would have been exemplary. Most jet instructors are grizzled old dudes so Perrry must have been quite a good stick and a decent teacher at 22.

Not sure exactly what Obama was at 22 but he looks a little like a pimp or maybe a drug dealer. Its good to know that he didn't inject heroin but merely smoked pot, drank alcohol and snorted cocaine. These days that qualifies him to be a democrat senator and President.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

And you still like him over Paul?

7. Max E.

Max E.

:eek:

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

I looked it up online. Apparently Obama is wearing a community organizer in training uniform in the photo.

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't see any evidence that he is insane, just a slacker dope-smoking cocaine-sniffing marxist-leftist anti-American.

So, yes, I prefer him over Ron Paul. :D

Not deliberately trying to piss you off. I've just got a low tolerance for the mentally ill. Call it a character flaw of mine.

Y'know, Ron Paul claims the US has no gold reserves whatsoever and that all the security at Ft. Knox is for show. :)

10. Max E.

Max E.

Apparently 377OHMS' conservative values would rather have a "big spending drug dealer or pimp" in the whitehouse, then having someone who wants to rigidly follow the constitution, and drastically cut the size/power of government. Please Forgive me if i dont buy into this brand of "conservatism" :D

#10     Aug 26, 2011