Phil Hendrie "All you can eat Negro!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Eight

Eight

Phil Hendrie is the greatest! Genius.. and I love his show, somehow the guests and the host never talk over each other! He was all over the US for awhile, then he quit radio to do TV, that failed and now I can't get his show in Central Coastal CA.. It's SENSORY DEPRIVATION!!

#51     Apr 27, 2013
  2. He is on the web.

http://philhendrieshow.com/

#52     Apr 27, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

You notice that the leftist lunatics wouldn't know the truth if it hit them square in the mouth? He must have been on a "tussin" binge.

#53     Apr 27, 2013
  4. fan27

fan27

The dude is so good it is hard not to be fooled by it.

fan27

#54     Apr 27, 2013
  5. I didn't know it was the same guy doing all the voices (amazing) but I knew it was comedy.

#55     Apr 27, 2013

6. Your winger mod buddy sent that to chat. And it was a profitable series of trades. But since you cannot do any of that stuff, you would not know.:D

#56     Apr 27, 2013
  7. That only means you had no coherent question in the first place. Thanks anyway.

#57     Apr 27, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Now now. Let's not start with the lying again.

#58     Apr 27, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's not my buddy numb nuts. In fact I had half a dozen or more warnings from him
    The first one documented by you was a 140 pip loser. The second was also a loser and you got busted for lying about it. Hence the reason the journal was moved to chit chat.
    Delusion, lies and fabrication aren't getting you anywhere, negro.

#59     Apr 27, 2013

10. It was not a loser and I was not busted for anything. The reason you idiots cannot trade your way out of paper bag is because you cannot hear. Therefore you sit down here for over a decade and whine.

But, hey, rednecks can only do so much. :D

#60     Apr 27, 2013