Phenomenon: On This Score, Robinhood Now Exceeds E*Trade, Others

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ajacobson, Jun 26, 2020.

1. ajacobson

ajacobson

2. I can't believe that much options traded with robinhood . Isn't scope of options is very wide and too technical for mostly beginners like in robinhood ?

3. heispark

heispark

I hope the family of the boy who 'mistakenly' committed suicide for bad app interface sues Robinhood....

4. Named my Tesla RH. Gods gift to us all for grinding it out.

5. Wow, option contracts are what enables Etrade to still make decent money. The percentage rate for "payment for order flow" on options vs stocks is nuts.

6. Overnight

Overnight

All the chart shows is how many option contracts traded through brokerages in Q1 this year. It is ancient history.

What is the sage prescience the guy is offering? Another blowhard that does not trade.

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

"Paul Rowady is the Director of Research for Alphacution Research Conservatory, a research and strategic advisory platform uniquely focused on modeling and benchmarking the impacts of technology on global financial markets and the businesses of trading, asset management and banking. He is a 30-year veteran of the proprietary, quantitative and derivatives trading arenas."
    :rolleyes:

8. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah, I read that bit. It does not mean he has traded his own money.

"...a research and strategic advisory platform uniquely focused on modeling and benchmarking the impacts of technology on global financial markets..."

Did he do that with his own money? No, he wrote algos and shit and ran simulations.