Pfizer CEO says third Covid vaccine dose likely needed within 12 mths

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by running_bare, Apr 17, 2021.

1. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/pfi...cine-dose-likely-needed-within-12-months.html

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said people will “likely” need a third dose of a Covid-19 vaccine within 12 months of getting fully vaccinated.

He also said it’s possible people will need to get vaccinated against the coronavirus annually or even more frequent booster shots
    -----------------

What are y'all waiting for?

newwurldmn
    speedo
    Frederick Foresight
    comagnum
    wrbtrader
    here4money
    DiceAreCast
    VanZandt
    Gaussian
    JSOP
    RedDuke

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Of course they will suggest this. This will be an infinite money stream for them. Every year we will need the "booster".

I really hope there's an independent study that figures out if the "booster" shots would truly be necessary.

3. themickey

themickey

Bill Gates will love this.

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. I'm not waiting, I already got vaccinated with the first Pfizer shot; waiting for the second.

And what are YOU waiting for?

murray t turtle likes this.
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Some of these denier idiots seem to have no idea people already moved forward; the science says it's the best decision. Easy decision I got mine within 24 hours of the appointments opening up for my age group / location.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Actually, many of these firms discounted their prices on these vaccines and aren't really making much money on this. Check out Pfizer stock it's been basically dead money for ages. I suppose in theory after the pandemic is under control they might make some money on the booster shots.

7. %%
    HERD immunity;
    + never follow the herd.......................................................................................