Penn state disaster just keeps getting worse.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Nov 14, 2011.

1. “I could say that I have done some of those things,” he said of the allegations against him. “I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs accidentally with my erect penis without intent of sexual contact.”

He added: “I enjoy being around children. I enjoy their enthusiasm. I just have a good time with them lathering them up with soap in the shower.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/15/s...ond-mile-resigns-amid-penn-state-scandal.html

2. Michael Jackson back?

3. This post deserves 5 stars.

4. is this wall st news?

something we don't know?

[​IMG]

5. oddsman

oddsman

He added: “I enjoy being around children. I enjoy their enthusiasm. I just have a good time with them lathering them up withsoap inthe shower.”

Sounded like they were interviewing Michael Jackson again for a minute. Speaking of Chester The Molester, how the hell did he go to his grave without spending a minute in state prison after building Pedofile Park in his back yard and having all those slumber parties at his house? I had to tune out after about 5minutes of the wonderful media coverage in this country.