PC run amuck

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Arrested? There's got to be more to this story. Arrested for what? Terminated from employment, most certainly, but arrested? Next time a black comic uses the term honkey will he/she be arrested? Stupid PC shit like this does NOT help race relations.

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. – Police say they have made an arrest in the case of a racial comment being made over the public-address system at a Walmart store in southern New Jersey.

The Washington Township Police Department said on its Web site early Saturday that an arrest has been made in a "bias incident" at the retail store. The posting says the police and Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office will announce the arrest at a midday news conference.

Washington Township Police declined to comment early Saturday.

A male voice came over the Walmart public address system Sunday evening and calmly announced: "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now." The announcement provoked an immediate apology from the store manager.

Officials for Bentonville, Ark.-based Wal-Mart Stores Inc., said the announcement was "unacceptable."

2. What is painfully obvious, Wall Mart is the white devil. Gift card reparations for the black community. New hiring intiative for minorities at WMT, word recognition software for all paging systems to be installed.

The perp does community service, a victim of sexual abuse and has a black friend.

3. Yep, liberals seemed to erase the freedom of speech from our consititution. Not saying that what the walmart employee did was right(if it even was an employee), but to be arrested?

I think whats more amazing is that the person on the microphone did not even use racial slurs. All he did was say "All black people please leave" Blacks get away with saying so much worse.

4. Where was jessie jackson and Al sharpton?
    I smell the possibility of a corporate attack or shakedown here?

5. Its worth seeing the whole clip ... but here are some slices

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:155459" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:155469" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:155499" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

6. This all the makings of creating a hoax so liberalism can come in and save us.

7. maxpi

maxpi

I can hardly wait to be rescued from.... what is it again that we all need to be rescued from?

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Apparently those haughty libtards think we need to be rescued from...ourselves.

9. You're f'n kidding me! Arrested for harassment and bias intimidation? This fucking country is so done. Beam me up Scotty, it's over down here.

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) -- A 16-year-old boy patronizing a Walmart store in southern New Jersey took over the public-address system and ordered black people to leave, angering customers and prompting company leaders to apologize, police said Saturday.

Police said the boy, whose name is not being released because he is a juvenile, went on the intercom at Walmart's Washington Township store Sunday evening and calmly announced: "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now."

The teen was arrested Friday on charges of harassment and bias intimidation. Authorities said he was released to the custody of his parents; they did not know whether he had a lawyer.

10. The kids parents must be so ashamed of him. For some reason though kids today dont seem to care what their own parents think of their actions. The kids will just run wild.

Is this the biggest crime thats going on in washington right now? If so, they must be doing something right. If not, then they must be doing something wrong. What a waste of taxpayer money to go after this kid. I bet the police spent 10s of thousands trying to track this kid down.

#10     Mar 20, 2010