Paulson is an ASSHOLE!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by gnome, Sep 22, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

He's against.... companies who benefit from the bailout to be restricted in their compensation.

So, they get taxpayer money up the ying-yang... BECAUSE THEY LIED, CHEATED, STOLE, AND GENERALLY SCREWED UP... then get BIG SALARIES AND BONUSES AT TAXPAYER EXPENSE TOO?

What a FUCKER!!!

2. empee

empee

so why the banks getting bailed out still pay dividends?

Is that an explicit transfer of wealth from taxpayer to shareholders?

3. the U.S. public needs to hire some assassins....isnt that the next step in the race to a third world anyway?

4. gnome

gnome

ABSOFRICKENLUTELY!

5. He's a business man with personal interests. What else can we expect when we co-mingle politics and business? Corporate leaders becoming politicians and politicians becoming corporate leaders should be banned. We need an amendment to the constitution to save this country from further corruption.

6. gnome

gnome

That's not enough! Do you realize that come October, the FBI is empowered to do "warrantless search"? We were guaranteed against that by the 4th Amendment to the Constitution!!!

Gummint says, "FUCK THAT.. FUCK ALL THAT... WE GONNA DO WHAT WE WANT AND YOU CAN'T STOP US.... HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?...."

That includes:

1. Charging anything we want to the taxpayer.

2. Invading any country and engaging any war "in the interest of the US taxpayer"

3. Trampling ANY provision of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.. in the name of Homeland Security (Patriot Act).

Don't y'all realize? It's a s-l-o-w version of Nazi-ism? Economic Fascism... Gestapo-esq police state?

WAKE UP SHEEPLE... DON'T YOU REALIZE WHEN YOU'RE TAKING IT UP THE TAILPIPE AS IN "LONELY COWBOY LOVE" ("Honest mister, I was just helping this sheep over the fence"...) ??? :mad:

7. Paulson has obvious conflicts of interest, being a former Goldman CEO. The bailout plan did not happen until Goldman stock was getting pounded. You think Lehman Brothers wouldn't have liked to see this bailout 1 week earlier?

The guy is now asking for a blank check to buy up all the crap from places like Goldman so that those firms can pay out fat bonuses and not have to downsize or gasp, file for bankruptcy. Since when was failure not an option in capitalism? When it affects your banker buddies? I guess Dick Fuld wasn't buddy enough with Paulson.

In the end, the average guy gets pounded with higher inflation from another round of printing press runs to feed the Wall Street greed machine.

8. JustAJoe

JustAJoe

I watched Paulson tell the Banking Committee any restrictions on compensation was a deal breaker.

I wonder if that arrogant asshole has any other deal-breakers he wants to put on the table to piss the holy shit out of the entire nation?

9. gnome

gnome

Yes, he really is an asshole about this.

Once you and your company dips into the public ink, there should be limitations on executive compensation until the money is paid back... and NO BONUSES, EITHER.

Paulson's insistence on this point makes it look more and more like a bailout for his buddies. AND SINCE WHEN DOES IT MATTER WHAT PAULSON THINKS IS A "DEAL BREAKER"? Someone needs to clue him in.. it's not the Treasury Secretary who makes the laws of the land... it's Congress.

I DO NOT TRUST PAULSON. NEITHER SHOULD ANYONE ELSE.

10. Gnome:

You just don't get it. There's this lady in California who makes this special mustard and she was featured in a magazine with her mustard and now people want to buy it but she can't find venture capital for her exotic mustard business.

And somebody might need a washing machine too.

See? We need to spend $700 Billion so this fucking cunt in Cali can make her fucking mustard.

Give me $700 B and I'll wash my fucking clothes in a river between two rocks. And fuck that mustard; I'll have ketchup thank you very much.

#10     Oct 1, 2008