Part Time Jobs for Traders

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by soltron45, Nov 6, 2008.

1. soltron45

soltron45

I'm a forex trader and I've been trading for over a year now. My consistency is finally getting to a point where I feel like I can leave my brokerage job and pursue this more. I'm just looking for some ideas on some nice part time jobs for traders. Jobs where you can either work in the evening, or have a laptop opened at all times.

2. rosy2

rosy2

about 10 yrs ago, i knew an SP pit trader that worked as a UPS delivery guy.

3. The receptionists at the YMCA I go to have absolutely nothing to do, yet have access to high speed internet. Seems like a good arrangement, plus you're at the gym.

4. soltron45

soltron45

Hey thanks for the advice! UPS hmm i've thought about for a while it's a union gig too right ie benefits :D . I actually worked for the Y back when I was in college, definately a chill job outside of swim season!

5. Exotic dancer?

6. SECURITY GUARD IN SOME CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX,.. HEY SIT IN THE SHACK AND GIVE OUT CAR PASSES ALL DAYS..

BUT THE PAY WOULD BE VERY LITTLE..

7. I should have worked at a gym when I was younger.

8. soltron45

soltron45

Exotic Dancer? Got the abs for it but what would my family think :D . Hey thanks for the ideas they are awesome! I thought about working night shift at a hotel but I'm pretty sure they're not really hiring right now.

9. Get a customer service job. Answering telephones. Don't do cold calls.
    I worked for Xbox customer support. It was boring but not hard.

10. Pimps appear to have a very flexible work day - this should afford you plenty of valuable screen time.

#10     Nov 7, 2008