Packing Heat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Dec 16, 2009.

1. for the intended tools that they are: hunting and recreational shooting. at least guns have some type of non-harmful use. total elimination of all alcohol would solve all dwi deaths, drunken crimes, health issues deaths. maybe the answer to booze related deaths is complete prohibition

#11     Dec 16, 2009
  2. Yes, that's the obvious intention of concealed carry. And open carry, for that matter. The important thing is the "carry."

#12     Dec 16, 2009
  3. when all criminals are off the street, no further need for legal carry permits. criminals dont have concealed carry permits. or any permits. that burden falls on citizens alone.

#13     Dec 16, 2009

4. A little Sir Psycho Sexy.

#14     Dec 16, 2009
  5. You are not funny, you never have been and never will be. You try to make wordy insults towards people and feel that it makes you superior. Tell me something genius, who is the real intelllectual lightweight when you feel the need to create a second handle on a trading site (when i guarantee you dont trade for a living), just so you can insult people on an internet forum. You and Thunderdog are by far the 2 biggest trolls this site has ever seen.

#15     Dec 16, 2009
  6. Please don't cry.

#16     Dec 16, 2009
  7. over you? two inches of egotistical narcissism there

#17     Dec 16, 2009
  8. It appears to me that there are only mostly NEW handles fighting among each other in this thread.

#18     Dec 16, 2009
  9. so therefore the points are moot?

#19     Dec 16, 2009
  10. #20     Dec 16, 2009