Outside Reversal on Cain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 18, 2011.

1. I agree, the debate was very poorly moderated. Cain did take a bit of a pounding, but not enough in my opinion. The guy is in no way qualified. He looked like a complete idiot on the negotiations for terrorists questions. He changed his answer 4-5 times in 5 minutes. Bachman was the only one that really pressed him on it.
    His 999 plan is a tax increase as was pointed out by Perry and Romney. The man is a complete fool.

#11     Oct 19, 2011
  2. How is a 9% corporate tax an increase you stupid, fucking clown ?

#12     Oct 19, 2011
  3. Well you ignorant fool. When a person pays more at the register for every single purchase, that my stupid friend is a tax increase across the board. Now get back under the desk to suck that corporate cock.

#13     Oct 19, 2011
  4. Food is exempt from the tax you retard so you can get enough to stuff your fat ass with the food stamps. The 9% sales tax is OPTIONAL as you can buy used and avoid it .

BTW, I was talking about CORPORATE tax you fucking moron.

#14     Oct 19, 2011
  5. cstfx

cstfx

Didn't the left do something like that with Fox in '08?

#15     Oct 19, 2011
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Herman Cain is this Presidential cycle's joke candidate. We've had them ever since comedian Pat Paulsen ran for President as a joke back in '68. We now have buffoons who take themselves seriously to do what professional comics used to do for publicity. Nobody smarter than a teabagger takes Herman Cain seriously, so most of the country is in on the joke.

#16     Oct 19, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

See i thought the exact same thing about Obama, but low and behold half the country was dumb enough to elect him as president solely because he could read a teleprompter, and look where that got us.

The difference is that conservatives wont actually elect Herman Cain where as liberals bought Obama's shit hook line and sinker, and even with the entire country crumbling liberals are still unwilling to admit he is a total joke as a president.

#17     Oct 19, 2011
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Obama won because of ABB, so look in the mirror and blame yourself. McCain essentially ran as McBush and the country recoiled in horror, especially when he chose the joke candidate of 2008 as his running mate.

#18     Oct 19, 2011
  9. I see it took you awhile to get that corporate cock out of your mouth. You hope food is exempt. There are no details as yet. And you're actually trying to say that everyone will buy used instead of new? Yeah, that will certainly drive production. Economy will boom for sure. You think there might be a black market for new goods? Yes sir ree, let's get a whole new crime wave going to add to our problems.
    Next time you're biting the pillow as some CEO pounds your a-hole, try giving your idiotic ideas a little thought before posting them.

#19     Oct 19, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#20     Oct 20, 2011