Other providers of multi currency accounts similar to Interactive Brokers ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by CALLumbus, May 2, 2018.

1. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Hi all,

do you know of any other brokers/ banks/ companies that offer a multi currency account similar to Interactive Brokers (IDEAL FX) ? An account from which I can convert from my base currency to other currencies, with low fees and tight spreads, and from which I can also send (international) wires in the major currencies ?

Thx !

2. Do you mean a place where you can also trade? Or where you can transfer money from one currency to another, to accounts in various countries? Something like Transferwise: https://transferwise.com/ ?

3. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Hello HobbyTrading, thank you for your input.

Yes, I just read about transferwise today, and also about revolt, which seems to offer similar services. Problem is, they still seem to pool clients' money in one account, at least for USD. I would like a solution where I really have a dedicated account on my name, so it can be accepted for example for funding and withdrawals from brokerage accounts. They have the dedicated accounts (with own acc. number and IBAN for each account) already for EUR currency, they will probably make the same for USD until end of this year.

Any additional input is welcome :)