O'Reilly and Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldnemesis, Oct 12, 2016.

1. O'reilly and Trump are old friends so you can't accuse O'railly of doing a hatchet job.

A little wooden. Notice the raised finger on Bill. What a pair.

:)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  2. President Trump should find a spot for Bill O'Reilly in his administration.
    Wife beater O'Reilly has been loyal to Trump for many a long days.

$$$$$$$$$$$$...

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly on Tuesday took a not-so-subtle shot at his cable news colleague, Megyn Kelly, saying he has not read her newly released book and is “not interested” in making his network “look bad.”

Kelly made an appearance on ABC’s “Good Morning America” Tuesday to discuss her new book. Meanwhile, O’Reilly showed up at “CBS This Morning” to talk about a new children’s book he co-authored with famed novelist James Patterson. But when O’Reilly was asked about Kelly’s book, he claimed he had yet not read the book.

“It’s not a diss. It just came out. I’ll look at it,” O’Reilly said.

“I’m trying to stay out of any of that kind of stuff. It doesn’t pertain to my life. I wish her well. She’s a very smart woman,” O’Reilly continued. “I’m not interested in basically litigating something that is finished that makes my network look bad, OK? I’m not interested in making my network look bad at all. That doesn’t interest me one bit.”

Asked if what Kelly is doing is making Fox News look bad, O’Reilly responded, “I don’t know.”