OptionsHouse delayed quotes?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Bakinec, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Bakinec

Bakinec

I signed up with OptionsHouse today. I was checking out the platform and the it said the quotes for both stocks and options were delayed by 20 mins. Is it because I haven't faxed them the paperwork and funded my account yet?

2. SForce

SForce

Not to be a dick, but wouldn't this be one of those things you would ask them? ...

Now that I have that out of my system..

Quotes are realtime, free, etc etc etc.. why you don't have them ? .. Probably because of that paperwork issue, or cause you're unfunded. ..

3. Bakinec

Bakinec

lol yah I should've called them...don't know why I didn't think of that :D

4. SForce

SForce

Ohhh.. You're the douche that posted that thread about suing IB cause of the age thing.. HAHA .. Never mind, your question, and it being asked here makes perfect sense now.

5. Bakinec

Bakinec

yah, and you're the douche that recommended Options House in my other thread. Thanks)))

6. SForce

SForce

Because OH fits your needs on commissions. The delayed quotes are probably because OH heard of you and don't want your business.

If you ever start to think that you're not a douchebag, just got back to that IB thread and read the responses again.

WHAAA .. I'M TOO YOUNG AND IB WON'T LET ME PLAY AT THEIR PLACE, I SHOULD SUE!!!!!!!... What a joke.

7. jay_322

jay_322

Your account must to be funded before they give real-time quotes.