OPTIONS XPRESS - Problems logging in?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Chicago_CTA, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Is anyone having problems logging into OptionsXpress?

I took a walk around the block, came back, my account was signed off and it won't let me back in. Am currently waiting on 'live chat'...

2. gandutron

gandutron

same issue here as well

3. Really? I've worked in brokerage before, so I'm hesitant to call via telephone unless I really need to.

I'm still waiting on LIVE CHAT.

4. upO

upO

same problem here...

5. jimmyrey

jimmyrey

I'm using OEC (options express) and I've had problems for the last 20-30mins - can't log in or system unavailable

6. Anthem

Anthem

I have open positions on OEC and was kicked off. Cannot log into platform, website is down, phone circuits are busy and all the direct lines I have are going to voicemail.

7. Safe to say they're aware of the problem. Let's hope it's resolved soon.

We've maintained an account with OXP, formerly XPressTrade (a non-clearing FCM) for over four years. I'm sure they'll get it back up and running shortly.

::crosses fingers::

8. Anthem

Anthem

I am sure they are very, very aware as well. I was just hoping to get in touch with someone to put an order in (assuming they have any form of internet at the moment) so I don't have to watch my profits shrink as I wait patiently for the issue to be resolved.

At least my position is on the right side of the trade for now, but within the next 30 minutes that might not be the case.

9. Anthem

Anthem

back online.

10. Got through on chat:

You are now chatting with 'Chris'

WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A TEMPORARY OUTAGE. WE ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

#10     Sep 27, 2011