Options With Daily Expiries ?????

Discussion in 'Options' started by skyline123, Aug 6, 2012.

1. HI ALL

IM TRYING TO FIND BROKERS THAT OFFER STANDARD PUTS AND CALLS ON THE MAJOR INDICES WITH DAILY EXPIRIES.
    IE DAX, DOW JONES, OIL AND EUR USD

I HAVE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO FIND BROKERS OFFERING THE STANDARD WEEKLY AND MONTHLY OPTIONS.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH FIRMS OFFER DAILY OPTION EXPIRIES PLEASE ?

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED !!! IVE SPEND HOURS ONLINE WITH NO RESULTS SO FAR

CHEERS,

SKY :(

2. Hi Rocky,

I checked out the link by searching under 'daily' but the results only displayed the daily options on the Dutch stock market.

I could not find any daily option listings for the dow jones/ the dax/ crude or eur usd.....

Any thoughts please or am I missing something on the link you forwarded?

Thanks again for the help....

Sky

3. TskTsk

TskTsk

EOE index bro, Amsterdam exchange. I trade there every day, great liquidity, great volume and often better than midpoint fills. One of my fav instruments.

4. You mean I can trade all those instruments on the EOE index ?

Can I ask what option brokers you use that give you access to that please ?

Thanks again mate

:)

5. Very Interesting...
    How does one in the US access the EOE / Amsterdam Exchange.

Asked my broker (OptionHouse) and they do not

I did go visit the IB web site and did find EOE Index options on the Amsterdam exchange...

I guess I need IB before I would have access... another plus on hte IB side...

6. Guys,

I am still a bit lost - where can I find a list of all the daily options available on the EOE exchange please?

Any ideas please ??

7. Surprise

Surprise

But there isn't daily expires for the mentioned indices in your post , not exchange traded options anyway , but you can find daily options ( OTC ) with Igmarkets , cityindex , Igindex , and there is daily binary options exchange traded on the Nadex exchange . If you are an US resident then you can trade the Nadex one .

8. TskTsk

TskTsk

Yes, I trade them from my IB acct. Not aware of any other US brokers with access to EU mkts