Ooh-Wee

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ElectricSavant, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Just wanted you psychotic losers to know that ElectricSavant is on to something. All you posters on ignore/blocking have really lost... as Electric has always been very generous with his ideas...Except to YOU.

a third party is confirming Electrics model as this post publishes. Stay tuned for a Journal where Electric will be all business without any side trips. Just Trading.

Es

P.S. Please post here to be placed on ignore/blocking. And by the way...Fuck You

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  2. On Ignore pls

3. Overnight

Overnight

Kiss me, ES!

4. Ready for BIG gap down on sunday Overnight?

5. Overnight

Overnight

Yes sir! This will be the third one in as many months! Geez, I feel like a pro at the huge gaps now. This particular one is having a sense of finality to it, like this will be the next 20% drop. Or maybe 30%. Who the heck knows. Fuck it, make it an 80% drop, and we'll party like it's 1970...

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  6. fan27

fan27

How much capital are you deploying to your model?

7. ElectricSavant,

You could use a few comprehensive psychiatric evaluation and psychological analysis by clinical practitioners. Can you afford one? Overdosed on something? Or just suffered massive losses in the market?

Do you plan to grow up before you hit 60?

All rhetorical questions.

Say hi to my ignore list.

8. fan27,

Micros with $6,500.00.
    If I get the results that I want I will double it next year. I am very conservative and would like at least 25k per micro. You would not believe me if I told you that was enough to make a reasonable return. So I will prove it in my journal.

fan27, I have read your posts for a while and appreciate your work. Please do not ask me to ignore and block you as it would be my loss.

ES

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    fan27 likes this.
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Double 6.5K via Micro's is very conservative in a year, you could start 1/2 emini size ( $5 NQ ) and think monthly doubling for a few months not for ever ofcourse.

Lets see, if you've found your grail or another dead end, only time will tell.

10. Thanks Brother...

wow...two of the top programmers here in this thread. I am honored and humbled.

ES

#10     Aug 26, 2019