One year ago I predicted this market rally

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stock777, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Using this image, right here on good old ET.

It was called a Shorts Nightmare and all you shorts , and Zero Hedge fanboys, have had a year of bad dreams to show for it.

If you can find someone who did a better job of it, please let me know.

It's getting hard to improve on PERFECTION.

[​IMG]

2. joe4422

joe4422

Well,

Good job.

Were you able to pull in lots of profits?

Looks like your bottom was called a bit too early, that didn't effect you did it?

3. Bottom called early? This charts was posted 4/16/08, long after the bottom

I, unlike most here, was able to trade the market without the burden of looking for another crash around every corner.

Check out 99% of the posts and the blogs, all claiming to have great wisdom and seeing the top every other day for the last year.

The only top they got was the top of their head scalped.

[​IMG]
    Tyler Durden

4. pspr

pspr

So, you're saying you are of the same trading caliber as Mark Haines on CNBC? (i.e. Haines Bottom) :D

5. dude, calling a bottom is not the same as predicting, in graphic glory, the trajectory. Bottom just means you're not going lower.

Pay attention, in a few decades you'll be ready to trade.

6. lol. Well looks like this just turned into the P&L thread.

Why not post up a few of those amazing trades. And yes, there's people out there way better than you.

7. schizo

schizo

Yeah, right. For those who were unlucky to have been around long enough would know...

YOU WERE CALLING THE BOTTOM SINCE JULY 2007 WHEN THE MARKET STARTED IMPLODING!

So what the hell are you talking about?

8. Your call might have been more useful if you hadn't also predicted a market rally in 2007 and 2008 :D

9. ET99

ET99

the only perfection that counts is the net change in your bank account.
    ET is for entertainment only.

#10     Apr 12, 2010