One Simple Trade

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by lcw, May 16, 2006.

1. lcw

lcw

Is this worth US$97 to purchase ?
    www.onesimpletrade.com

I need some feedback if anyone has purchased this before.

1. Is this truly 100% price action trading without other studies or indicators?
    2. What are the protective Stop used for ER and ES?
    3. Does the system works for any markets?
    4. Does the pdf fully disclose how to work out the daily min# and buffer# instead of having to go to their web site?
    5. Most importantly is how profitable does this sytem give?

I am aware of the importance of the early one to one half hours to watch for HOD or LOD. And I was thinking if there are feedback for this, it would be easier for me to consider.

Thank you.

2. What's up with the disclaimer on that page?

"FTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

"

3. lcw

lcw

That's standard disclamier.:(

4. Wooo!

lol, that must be a wonderful system worth every penny!

5. emini500

emini500

That is the standard disclaimer for systems that DON'T work because the developer doesn't trade it and has to rely on backtesting results. If the owner traded it and can show profitable trades he can make the disclaimer that "past performance is not indicative of future results"

6. Don't waste your money. It's a simple 30-minute breakout strategy. You can find info on this type of strategy here:
    http://www.hardrightedge.com/wizard/az1.htm
    MiniDowTrader

btw: sometimes works on YM but rarely works on ES/ER. whipsaws and reversals often bust out both sides of the opening 30 minute range on ES/ER