"One of the Dumbest, Most Futile Elections in History"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 7, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

As a law abiding productive self reliant fiscally responsible tax payer I'm already in the minority, moron. Did you not watch the election results?

#21     Nov 7, 2012

2. And when that time comes "Walter", you and your parasitic friends will starve in the streets as there won't be any more hosts, you blood sucking cunt.

#22     Nov 7, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Nice story.

#23     Nov 7, 2012
  4. Most of the teachers in the public school system think just like the Bolshieviks in 1917 as well.

#24     Nov 7, 2012
  5. I'm flattered, commie dog.

#25     Nov 7, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Me too.

#26     Nov 7, 2012
  7. Now I know that you're drunk.

#27     Nov 7, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Yawn, so are you.

See ya next time I think you may be amusing!

Edit: wait, no, that's not right. Here: ON IGNORE ASSHOLE!!!1!!1!<sup>TM</sup>

Lol

#28     Nov 7, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's been in the Rye, pretty much all day. And it shows.

#29     Nov 7, 2012
  10. maxpi

maxpi

I just can't get over how stupid people on the left are. Redistribution of wealth is a colossal failure everywhere it's tried, over many centuries so far. It's going to fail in the US as well. Our leaders are not going to balance the budget, they are not going to pay off the debt. The can is going to be kicked down the road and only inflation is going to wipe out the debt. Figure for yourselves how things would play out for all the parasitic classes of people if we had two years of 15% inflation followed by two years of 100% inflation. That would be enough inflation to reduce the debt to a portion of the GNP that is sensible.

Personally, I'm not concerned if Democrats starve, they vote for this shit and they get what they voted for, no biggie to me. Figuring out how to make a fortune in this situation, now THAT is worth being concerned with.

#30     Nov 7, 2012