One Dollar Trader

Discussion in 'Journals' started by ken__0, Aug 6, 2016.

1. ken__0

ken__0

So Iv decided to give This Trading thing another try.
    I'm a reasonable person, so I have set my expectations at taking one single dollar a day from the market. I also watched some videos from a Mr Sykes and some other folks on youtube they make this seem very easy.
    So I found a broker I funded my account and loaded the platform.
    So the next day I began trading after a few hours, I finally decided on gdx.
    I entered my trade and thought it went through. turns out when I went to sell My account wasn't really funded yet. So i Never enetered anything but an inside joke.
    I also tried to enter df at about 18.31 but again you know .. I went to the broker
    client not allowed to trade. Ha ha I got it squared away,so I vowed this morning i would awake and re enter df at the open ..
    Well after verifying deposits, 9 am alarm comes I go back to sleep and awake at about 1300. Df is back up and I'm SoL. Even though its late in the day I tell myself I can do this. I watch Jd and IntEL. I look at Jd and Think short so I try to short , baaamm
    No can do I cant short i opened a cash account, my bad ilchange it. I try to adapt and place an lmt order far below where i think it will go . Bam reality . I lose 3 dollars.
    cuz I couldnt short and tried to adapt . Intel meanwhile is in some sort of battle il wait and see I may get my 3 dollars back.
    All in all not so bad I should be up about 130, due to my own fault and money logistics.
    Luckily im only down 3dollars. plus they gave me a hundred for opening and free trades so in a weird way im up 97 dollars and i still got free trades.
    Il be Posting My stuff every so often I hope maybe you will find it inspirational.
    Technical difficulties put aside , I'll think achieve my goal of at least one dollar a day.
    Regards
    Ken

akyatbahay likes this.
  2. TradeCat

TradeCat

You're day trading? Looks like it. Good luck losing your savings a second time.

gkishot likes this.
  3. K-Pia

K-Pia

You're being rude? Looks like it. Good luck losing your virginity a second time.

Hooter, FreakofNature, ken__0 and 2 others like this.
  4. zdreg

zdreg

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.
  5. ken__0

ken__0

I never lost any savings in the market. This could be a first time .? Your right it is my money now :)
    In fact Id rather Trade with your Money.
    Are you offering me some sort of alleviation of my dollar losing woe's ?
    Trading OPM seems like a better deal for me .
    Either way I'm staying optimistic and unemotional . It's just's a dollar right.
    Thanks for your offer.

Hooter likes this.
  6. ken__0

ken__0

7. ken__0

ken__0

Iv been rethinking the markets ,
    They seem a lil to risky.

8. ken__0

ken__0

This my journal
    Dear market diary
    Looking at the level 2 screen I was hypnotized the people and algo's all seemingly dancing together. It's like some btiful mystery revealed in an amazing flickering light show.

9. zdreg

zdreg

yes, you can be a child forever.

Handle123 and ken__0 like this.
  10. ken__0

ken__0

Perfect, I can re live my childhood without the deep emotional scarring that has made me the person I am today:)

Stocks I will be watching tomorrow .
    JASO
    PMC
    BSTC
    AMRC
    INTC and whatever else comes to mind .

#10     Aug 7, 2016
    zdreg likes this.