One big coincidink?!?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by .sigma, Apr 15, 2021.

1. .sigma

.sigma

Beginning of the month my measured move vector gave me a $4141 target for $SPX mid-April

Well, mid-April is here and the prediction played out in the most space-time continuum matrix like way.

/ES hits an all time high of 4144 on 4/14 at 4:14am Hawaii-Standard Time.

ONE BIG COINCIDINK

vanzandt likes this.
  2. Lulz

.sigma likes this.
  3. .sigma

.sigma

I’ll do you one better.

the last time the market made an all time low (3/6/2009 @ 666), and this current bull market that we’ve been in ever since started the forever Brownian motion positive drift upwards about 4,144 days ago.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    comagnum likes this.
  4. oreodips

oreodips

Lol what the fuck...universe likes to be synchronous sometimes

.sigma likes this.
  5. .sigma

.sigma

this synchronicity (in sync chronologically) has a financial market term = equilibrium

price = time

time = price

time is also synthetic vol

or better yet

price + time = value (equilibrium)

the old adage, “time is money” rings a bell.

oreodips likes this.
  6. hilmy83

hilmy83

You got any prediction on possible crash date using those numbers?

7. .sigma

.sigma

sadly, I don’t think the market will crash off a non-event. COVID was your crash. Now we meander for a few more years, drifting up. Unless this up move continues it’s parabolic momentum it’s currently in. Look at a weekly chart of $SPX. Price is forming the convex curve within the right side of a circle. The faster prices go up = harder they crash (87’, 97’).

but no, sorry I don’t think the market will crash. Last month the SPX had the most volume it’s had since the Feb COVID crash, and it was bullish.

LuckyMac likes this.
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

A couple weeks back dead on 3/6/2021 10 year yield hit ................. 1.666%

murray t turtle and .sigma like this.
  9. .sigma

.sigma

didnt know this, interestingly nonetheless!

10. %%
    Strange ;
    GE did much worse on the downside=$6.66 Chart still looks bad , but i dont like that chart pattern anyway............................................................................

#10     Apr 15, 2021