Oil Short

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by TheActionKid, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Oil looks like a strong short here boys - current price $105.81

I feel like the price is over extended short term, the move was over done on middle east news. Also technicals are showing weakness.

Short Short Short!

-Action

2. Do you have a target to get out?
    Where should I put my stop?

3. I honestly feel the days of $100+ oil are going to be over very soon. While the longs are the lambs up for slaughter would be best to ride the short wave down to about low $90s/barrel range scaling out along the way as you do so.

-Action

4. Please post a chart of what you're looking at. In time there is a 99% chance you are correct but 109 -110 is still in play until this trend breaks.

5. Momentum was pointing to downside short term but today's action changed that. I wouldn't be short anymore, rather wait for more weakness and look for intraday set ups.

I see dollar strength and eventually that should put pressure on crude oil but for now middle east fundamentals are making it a tough market to be on the short side.

-Action

6. Oil short right here, right now, September CL.
    Current price - $108.61/barrel
    Lots of weekly resistance. Look to make about 100 points profit, risk 20 points. 1:5 risk/reward.

-Action

7. yup yup! This is there area I've been waiting for. Buying some oct puts and going do anything for a week or so.

8. You're up 100 points now. Getting out here?

9. Out like the fat kid in dodgeball! Lol

Although IMO crude still a good long term short here.

-Action

10. Timber....Oil coming down!

-Action

#10     Jul 24, 2013