Official policy on multiple accounts

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Tsing Tao, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Could someone of authority kindly state the policy on multiple accounts for this forum? The reason I ask is that - for the most part - everyone seems to adhere to the idea that one pseudonym is enough. There are even some folks who - after a few years go away to come back with a different persona but there's clearly no intent to deceive. They may have wanted a new nick, or forgot their old login, etc.

Then you've got a few serial scam artists who have 3, 4, or 5 or more nick names in a given short time frame (call it a year or two). I don't understand this. Is it because they were banned and sneaked back in? Or they ruined their reputation and then figured it was time for a change?

In the grand scheme of things, this isn't an overly big deal. But it is annoying when someone "joins the forum" for the first time and instantly has an ax grind with someone else, and you kinda sit there going, what the hell did I do to this guy? Only to realize later he/she was someone hiding under a new sock puppet all along.

tommcginnis likes this.
  2. zdreg

zdreg

everybody with short fuses should be banned.

3. :D

4. zdreg

zdreg

your handle Tao suggests you should read a good translation of the Tao. your post suggests that you should not imbibe tsingtao.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

upload_2017-6-26_11-6-24.jpeg

6. It's finance/money you're dealing with...Everyone has a short fuse, o_O

Specially, if you're actually trading with your own real money in your account.
    Nothing more passionate and genuine and authentic and more alive than money.

Every single daily news bit and human story basically centers on it.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  7. zdreg

zdreg

the thread is not dealing with actual trading. people with short fuses communicate their concerns poorly and delay proper responses.

8. RRY16

RRY16

Maybe they can arrange a safe space for you.

Van_der_Voort_4 and zdreg like this.
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why? I'm not triggered at all. I just asked a question. You know, intended to gain knowledge, that sorta thing. Funny how so many people fail to accept questions today.

10. zdreg

zdreg

whining till the end. you are wired that way. change is tough.

#10     Jun 26, 2017