Official 2010 World Cup ET Headquarters

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optionpro007, Jun 11, 2010.

1. I know there is just a few members who follow soccer.

Today starts, 30 days of the best show on earth....:)

as a side note a friend sent this Argentinian werbung..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h5c_6LYde1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h5c_6LYde1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. first game 1-1 draw S.africa -mexico

3. Did he or didn't he knock the ball in with his hand? :confused:

4. God.....Maradona....

Same thing...:D

Yes he did..

5. Go USA! take England down a notch.

"The U.S. famously upset England 1-0 in the first round of the 1950 tournament in Brazil, still considered by many the greatest American soccer victory. The June 12 game in Rustenburg features a matchup that could pit Los Angeles Galaxy teammates David Beckham and Landon Donovan on opposite teams." -ESPN.com

6. France vs Uruguay 0-0

tomorrow England vs USA!

7. Dont Forget some Messi Magic!!!!!

8. France Uruguay turned out to be a waste of time.

I think the critics are correct, France's coach is worthless...

Tomorrow we have great games at 1000 and 1430 :)

I would be disappointed if Argentina doesn't make it to at least the semifinals.
    Chances are Spain will win though...

US did incredibly well last time around. I don't follow American soccer so I have nothing to go by except Donovan. And Donovan (sucks) is not consistent. England doesn't really have a great team like in years past IMO. If history is any guide, based on last cup's performance alone, the US has a real possibility of winning tomorrow.

9. World Cup 2010 Final

Argentina 2
    Germany 3

For the best FIFA coverage watch Univision. Tons of Babes and a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL everytime there is a score.

Rennick Cantor out:cool:

10. apparently Biden is now in South africa cheering the team on

#10     Jun 12, 2010