Odumbo speech on "deficit reduction".. PUKE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Sep 19, 2011.

1. OK asshole...

1. STOP DEFICIT BUDGETS/SPENDING. (If Odumbo were going to "do something about the Bush deficits"... as he promised in his campaign, he could have proposed cutting government spending. Rather, he ramped-up the deficit spending by an additional $8 TRILLION. Apparently he doesn't understand "The Rule of Holes".) SLASH the Federal Government spending.. balanced budget. Welfare support becomes "3 squares and cot in a barracks". If you want better than that, GET A JOB! Government employees SLASHED to essentials, only. Replace their "people guarantee their retirement benefits" with 401K type of benefits.

2. Stop all the warring and the spending that goes with it.

3. Adhere to the Constitution. Federal money is supposed to go to "the general good" of the people. It's unconstitutional for the Feds to direct money to specific people or groups.

4. Round up all illegal aliens and deport them... make those jobs available for US citizens who are unemployed. (American's don't want to do those jobs? Fine. Cut off their perpetual unemployment checks and let them starve. But I'd bet a few hunger pangs would change their minds.)

How's that for starters?

(I know.. we're not going to do ANY of these things... that's why we're going down... it's only a matter of when... but if I made the rules, these would be done.)

#21     Sep 21, 2011
  2. achilles28

achilles28

All these proposed initiatives are window dressing.

The deficit is 1.6 Trillion.

The tax hikes amount to 150 billion per year, or a reduction in a whopping 9% of the shortfall.

Besides doing jackshit to cut spending (the real problem) the reduction in GDP from tax hikes isn't considered, so the projected deficit reduction will be less than expected.

More weak-sauce, class-warfare vote pandering.

#22     Sep 21, 2011
  3. Correctamundo!

:mad: :mad:

#23     Sep 21, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Absolutely, and the Obama disciples love every minute of it.

#24     Sep 21, 2011