Odumbo/Dictator WARNS, 'unelected' Supreme Court against striking down health law'

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Scataphagos, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

"Warns?" Where did he "warn?"

...The president, adopting what he described as the language of conservatives who fret about judicial activism, questioned how an "unelected group of people" could overturn a law approved by Congress.

"I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," Obama said...

Not quite ready to read beyond a deceptive title, are you, Scat?

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Take you nose out of Obama's ass Thunderpussy, there's a whole world out there you've never even seen.

3. "I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," Obama said.
    ------

Obama cracks me up, there are countless examples of the supreme court siding with the minority against the majority.

Wtf does a democratic majority have to do with law?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And he's supposedly a constitutional scholar? Yeah right. He should stick to the community organizer spiel at least that's believable.

5. Says the idiot who stalks Brass 24 hours a day.How many posts do you have dedicated to Brass today?

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

A lot more than I'll waste time directing at your dumb ass.

7. 60 partisan ASSHOLES rammed the bill down the throats of the American Populace IN SPITE OF OUR PROTESTS AGAINST IT...

IOW... 200 Million Citizens can say "NO", but 60 DEMOCRAT PARTISAN ASSHOLES can overrule the majority of the people.

8. Seems I've dropped to # 3 on your stalker list behind Brass and RCG :(

9. Brass is talking out his ass yet again.

What about Odumbo's Czars? They non-elected and make "policy/rules/law" without the involvement of Congress in any way.

#10     Apr 3, 2012