Obamas racist new tax targeting whites.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 25, 2010.

1. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Plenty of drivers choose to not have auto insurance. Do we have "insurance police" insuring all drivers have insurance? No. So what will Obama do? Hire a bunch of useless government employees to insure everyone has health insurance? Try tracking all those people down. Try getting them to pay. Oh wait, they'll say they don't have the $$$ and they'll then get free health insurance through the ever expanding Medicaid that's full of fraud and corruption. And the rest of us will pay through higher premiums. Let's EXPAND an existing system (Medicaid) that is a failure and financially insolvent. That's reform, right.

#41     Mar 30, 2010
  2. Better?

#42     Mar 30, 2010
  3. Better?

Do you feel more of a victim of government oppression because you you proclaim to be a jew who has a website that is pro drug use?

#43     Mar 30, 2010

4. Ok, not a bad job of pretending to completely miss my point, but I think you forgot to throw in a "LMAO! :D :D :D " or two for good measure. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with the troll's guild for breaking protocol.

#44     Mar 30, 2010
  5. Oh, so now you believe I missed your point...or pretended to miss you point...whatever.

Is that more of the victim feeling that pervades your existence?

Never that you would not make your point clear, but that people would "miss" your point or pretend to miss your point?

Your point is clearly screamed repeatedly around here, i.e. "I am a victim of _______."

#45     Mar 30, 2010
  6. Did anyone else here miss my point like LoZZZer did? Please raise a hand if you did? Anyone? Anyone at all?

#46     Mar 30, 2010
  7. If you weren't such an idiot you would notice that no Black people come out of tanning salons.

#47     Mar 30, 2010
  8. I see...the ET survey says...

Do you remember your survey that asked the question if you were a drug addict, or some savior of mankind that had discovered the bupe solution?

#48     Mar 30, 2010
  9. No, I have no idea at all what you're referring to. Perhaps you are imagining things?

ROFL! Too funny. :D :D :D

#49     Mar 30, 2010
  10. Boehner looks kind of black to me:
    [​IMG]

#50     Mar 30, 2010