obamacare levels the playing field.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

If you want to really cry, just check out the original projections for medicare. Then ask yourself how these people keep getting away with this, why they are not held accountable for the last fiasco while they are shoving the next plate of shit in front of us?

The new Americans don't deserve better I guess.

#21     Nov 20, 2012

2. i am dismissive depending on who i am dealing with. wet behind the ears smart mouthed kids i dont spend much time on. the only reason i spend any time at all on you is because you are still somewhat amusing. i am sure that will change.

#22     Nov 20, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

that's right, keep fooling yourself

we both know the reality mr. copy and paste, you back down every time from challenging discussion

#23     Nov 20, 2012
  4. I really don't understand why we can't cover everybody with the money that we already spend. Australia lives very similarly to us, they cover everybody, and as of 2008 spent 5.7% of their GDP on public health care while the United States spent 7.4%. They spent 2.8% on private health care, we spent 8.5%. So Australia has a 2-tier system, spends less than we do on public insurance, spends about half as much as we do overall, and yet covers everybody while we do not. It doesn't make much sense to me.

#24     Nov 20, 2012
  5. why would i want to have a challenging discussion with someone like you?
    i would have to have at least a little respect for that person to put out that effort.

#25     Nov 20, 2012
  6. Both public and private health care spending as a percentage of GDP need to go lower. If Obamacare actually accomplished that he wouldn't need to institute a 3.8% capital gains tax on income over $250,000, which I'm almost 100% positive will not even generate the revenue to pay for the program.

#26     Nov 20, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

The real question is are you able? all the evidence says no, so you say things like the above.

Respect? in an anonymous forum? right sparky, like you personally know everyone here. The logic of a non-trading leftist hangout out here posting the crap you do, but then not wanting exchange from opposition, is remarkably immature.

#27     Nov 20, 2012
  8. by respect i ment more than a running joke. i disagree with someone like jem on every subject possible but i respect his convictions. you. just a running joke.

#28     Nov 20, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You don't, obviously. Why else would most of us be on your ignore list?

#29     Nov 20, 2012
  10. LOL, exactly.

#30     Nov 20, 2012