Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 21, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Between you and RCG many would say the Head-Up-Ass Club is in session..

#11     Mar 21, 2012
  2. Nice one 377, but you are on the losing side here, as I see you come here each day to mourn and mentally masturbate. Carry on:)

#12     Mar 21, 2012
  3. It's official Mav, you either do not read comprehensively or you do not read well.

All of those things have been alleged, and I am sure someone will do the legwork, libertarian:D :D

#13     Mar 21, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

On this thread? Really? Please quote those comments on THIS thread. Thanks Ron.

#14     Mar 21, 2012
  5. this thread merely a strand on the endless inane web of anti-obama threads you and your ilk post every day. No difference, and easy to link.

#15     Mar 21, 2012
  6. As an artist it pains me to see such a waste of talent. These are akin to the dogs playing poker or the Elvis on black velvet paintings or the sad clowns. And I would say the same thing if it was Bush. Schlock art. But like a lot of schlock art, there will plenty of folks with poor taste buying it. These will go right next to the big-eyed kittens.

#16     Mar 21, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Great. Thanks for admitting you lied then previously on this thread. We are making progress here Ron. First step is admitting you have a problem. I think there may just be hope for you yet. The change part is always the hardest. But with really hard work, I think you can get there. Hats off to you man.

#17     Mar 21, 2012
  8. The funny part is that they keep on giving themselves stars .

#18     Mar 21, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because you and Horse's brASS think so?

LOL

#19     Mar 21, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

They're special. They get stars just for showing up.

#20     Mar 21, 2012